2. The sky is the langit. (tama nga naman).
3. Class get one whole sheet of paper, lengthwise! (di ba pwede crosswise na lang)
4. What's your next class before this? [ANO RAW??!!!]
5. Nothing in this world is perfect except the word "change".
6. Can you repeat that for the second time around once more from the top? [ULITIN NATIN HANGGANG MAMATAY TAYO!]
7. My dad brought home a lot of hand-me-downs! [TRANSLATION: DAMING PASALUBONG NG TATAY KO.]
8. Standard and Chartered Bank
9. I'm very iterated!!! [TRANSLATION: GALIT SYA!!]
10. I'm sorry, my boss just passed away. [KADADAAN LANG NG BOSS NYA.]
11. Don't touch me not!
12. Hello? ... For a while, please hang yourself...
13. It's spilled milk under the bridge.
14. Don't change anything! Keep it at ease.
15. Hello McDo? Mag-iinquire lang ako, kung magkano ang kidney meal?
16. You!!! You're not a boy anymore! You're a man anymore!
17. Out of fit ako these days eh... [TRANSLATION: di nakakapag-exercise]
18. Come, let's join us!
19. When it rains, it's four. [WOW!]
20. Bring down the house down!
21. Hello, my boss is out of town. Would you like to wait?
22. What happened after the erection of Mayon Volcano?
23. Once in a new moon.
24. Please don't make fond of me.
25. The more you hate, the more you laugh. [Ahh... ganun pala yun.]
26. Alma Mother.
27. No holes barred.
28. Keep your mouth shock! [:O]
29. Well, well, well. Look do we have here!
30. It's just the tip of the icing!
31. Connect me if I'm wrong.
32. I hope you don't mine.
33. I wanna portrait that role.
34. Will you please give me alone?!
35. True good to be true.
36. So far, so good, so far. (ang layo!)
37. The more the many-er.
38. Come here, you and you, the both of you two.
39. I couldn't care a damn!
40. Ok guys, form a straight circle.
41. Let's give them a big hand of applause.
42. Annulled and void.
43. Been there, been that!
44. Give him the benefit of the daw.
45. Take things first at a time.
46. First and for all. . .
47. Now and there.
48. I'm only human nature.
49.That's what I'm talking about it!
50. The feeling is actual.
(SOURCE: Elbert Or's book -- see images above)